当前位置:笔屋小说网>军事承包商> 战场墨菲法则【二】转!(3/3)
阅读设置 (推荐配合 快捷键[F11] 进入全屏沉浸式阅读)

设置 X

战场墨菲法则【二】转!(3/3)

章节不对?章节无内容?换源看看: 笔下文学起点文学
  

  如果一个战场上的问题只有一种解决方案,这一定是个愚蠢的方案。

  115. What gets you promoted from one rank gets you killed in the next rank.

  在低军衔能让你升官的行为会在新军衔杀死你。

  116. If orders can be misunderstood they will be.

  如果命令可能被误解,那它一定会被误解。

  117. Odd objects attract fire. You are odd.

  奇怪的东西吸引炮火。你就是奇怪的。

  118. Your mortar barrage will put exactly one round on the intended target. That round will be a dud.

  迫击炮弹幕只有一发能命中目标,这一发是哑弹。

  119. Mine fields are not neutral.

  雷场不是中立的。

  120. The weight of your equipment is proportional to the time you have been carrying it.

  装备的重量与你需要扛着它的时间成正比。

  122. If you need an officer in a hurry take a nap.

  军官总是在你犯错误时出现。

  123. The effective killing radius is greater than the average soldier can throw it.

  投掷武器的杀伤半径总比一般士兵能扔的距离大。

  128. When you have sufficient ammo the enemy takes 2 weeks to attack. When you are low on ammo the enemy attacks that night.

  你弹药充足的时候,敌人两个礼拜也不进攻;你缺弹药的时候,敌人马上就进攻。

  129. The quartermaster has only two sizes, too large and too small.

  军需官那里的东西只有两个尺码:太大的和太小的。

  130. The only time suppressive fire works is when it is used on abandoned positions.

  压制火力唯一管用的时候是用来对付废弃的阵地的时候。

  131. When a front line soldier overhears two General Staff officers conferring, he has fallen back too far.

  如果一个前线士兵无意中听到两个参谋在讨论,那他一定是呆得太后了。(参谋人员都是胆小鬼)

  132. Don't ever be the first, don't ever be the last, and don't ever volunteer to do anything.

  不要做第一个,也不要做倒数第一个,更不要志愿干什么事。

  133. If at first you don't succeed, then bomb disposal probably isn't for you.

  如果你第一次尝试不成功的话,你也许不适合去拆炸弹。

  134. Any ship can be a minesweeper...once.

  所有船只都可以当扫雷艇……一次性的。

  135. Whenever you lose contact with the enemy, look behind you.

  如果你失去了敌人的踪迹,转头看看。

  136. If you find yourself in front of your platoon they know something you don't.

  在战场上,如果你的位置过于靠前,那么你一定要注意是否忽视了某些潜在的危险。(言下之意:二愣子才冲在最前面)

  137. The seriousness of a wound (in a firefight) is inversely proportional to the distance to any form of cover.

  交火后,受伤的严重程度与到掩体的距离成反比。

  138. The more stupid the leader is, the more important missions he is ordered to carry out.

  指挥官越蠢,他被命令执行的任务越重要。

  139. When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not your friend.

  拔下保险销后,手榴弹先生就不再是你的朋友了。

  140. All or any of the above combined.

  以上法则的任意组合。

上一页 目录 我的书架 下一章