当前位置:笔屋小说网>军事承包商> 战场墨菲法则【二】转!(2/3)
阅读设置 (推荐配合 快捷键[F11] 进入全屏沉浸式阅读)

设置 X

战场墨菲法则【二】转!(2/3)

章节不对?章节无内容?换源看看: 笔下文学起点文学
  

  歼敌数计算法:三名游击队员加一个可能再加两只猪,本次战斗共毙敌三十七人。

  90. The bursting radius of a hand grenade is always one foot greater than your jumping range.

  手榴弹的杀伤半径总是比你能扑出的距离多一英尺。

  91. All-weather close air support doesn't work in bad weather.

  全天候近距空中支援在坏天气里不管用。

  92. The combat worth of a unit is inversely proportional to the smartness of its outfit and appearance.

  一支部队的作战能力与它外表的好看程度成反比。

  93. The crucial round is a dud.

  至关重要的炮弹总是哑弹。

  95. There is no such place as a convenient foxhole.

  需要散兵坑时,它们总是太远。(注:convenient在这里是指地理上的便利,就好像所谓的便利店一样,所以不能解作“舒适”)

  97. If your positions are firmly set and you are prepared to take the enemy assault on, he will bypass you.

  如果你的阵地有很好的工事而且你也准备好应付敌人的攻击,敌人会绕过你。

  98. If your ambush is properly set, the enemy won't walk into it.

  如果你准备好了一次伏击,敌人不会进入你的伏击圈。

  99. If your flank march is going well, the enemy expects you to outflank him.

  如果你的侧翼迂回进行的很顺利,是因为敌人正期待着你从侧翼接近他们。

  100. Density of fire increases proportionally to the curiousness of the target.

  你越是感到好奇的目标就越危险。

  101. Odd objects attract fire - never lurk behind one.

  奇怪的物体吸引炮火-不要躲在这种东西后面。

  103. The self-importance of a superior is inversely proportional to his position in the hierarchy (as is his deviousness and mischievousness).

  长官的自大程度与他的官职成反比(还有他的不值得信任程度和有害程度)。

  104. There is always a way, and it usually doesn't work.

  任何事情都有一个解决方法,尽管通常是不管用的。

  105. Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when the General is watching.

  没人关注的行动通常是成功的;被高级长官关注的行动通常是失败的。

  106. The enemy never monitors your radio frequency until you broadcast on an unsecured channel.

  在你使用不安全的频道发布之前,敌人都不会监听你的无线电频率。

  107. Whenever you drop your equipment in a fire-fight, your ammo and grenades always fall the farthest away, and your canteen always lands at your feet.

  如果你战斗中掉了装备,你的子弹和手榴弹一定离你最远,而水壶总是掉在你的脚边。

  108. As soon as you are served hot chow in the field, it rains.

  战场上,你只要搞到热东西吃,就总是要下雨的。

  109. Never tell the Platoon Sergeant you have nothing to do.

  不要告诉副排长你无事可做。

  111. Walking point = sniper bait.

  去带路=去当狙击手的诱饵。

  112. Your bivouac for the night is the spot where you got tired of marching that day.

  你夜间的宿营地是你白天行军累了的地方。

  113. If only one solution can be found for a field problem, then it is usually a stupid solution.
本章节尚未完结,共3页当前第2页,请点击下一页继续阅读------>>>

上一页 目录 我的书架 下一页